Search This Blog

Aug 10, 2008

A well written pardigm

This was sent to me from a member of my facebook group: Mama Sayana Doula Support
--
I Will Win!

The die has been cast. I've stepped over the line.
The decision has been done the destiny's been determined.
I will no longer vacillate. I will no longer vacate.
I will no longer listen to, listen at or listen in on losing.
I will not be defeated, dejected, dilluted or detoured.
I will no loger navigate with the needle of negativity.
The direction's been decided, the trail to be tried.
The destiny directed the future forged.
I will not be pulled on, pulled in, pulled down or pulled out.
I won't back up, back down or back away or back off.
I won't give in, give out or even give way to defeat.
I no longer will meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I will no longer conform to the cancer of CAN'T
I now will confirm the condition of CAN.
I will probe the possibilities, pick the probabilities.
I will focus on the fire and heat it even hotter.
I will never give up, let up, set up or shut up on success.
I am reaching for the ring, pulling on the power.
I've quit wishing, hoping, wasting, and whining.
I will aggressively gear in to the word GO.
And, I am determined to dare to do till I drop.
I will withstand the whining winds of defeat.
And, I will be powerfully persistent, consistent, and insistent
To get out of life what I truly deserve.
Because I am willing... I am waiting... I am Worthy...
And I understand the only defat is from within.
I now know that beyond any shadow of the cloud of doubt,
There is no shadow... there is no cloud, and there is no doubt
I will Win!

No comments: