Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of mother's milk; worth 70 points or none at all.
One student in particular was having a hard time to think of seven advantages. He wrote:
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases..
3. It is always the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa..
6. It is always available as needed.
And then, the student's mind went blank. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote....
7. It comes in awesome containers.
He got an A.